Business Psychologist – Research & Content Expert
Salary depending on experience | Part time 30 hours per week over 4 days | Remote Working (UK Based)
The Wellbeing Project is a leading wellbeing consultancy. We work with organisations both in the UK and around the world to develop high performing cultures where working people can be at their most energised, purposeful and creative best. Our solutions combine the very best of both digital and traditional methodology, underpinned by the latest research from the fields of psychology, neuroscience, nutrition and sports science.
Help us put wellbeing at the heart of how the world does business
A highly committed team, we work together to deliver an exciting range of wellbeing and resilience programmes. One of our key strengths is strong relationships; this is reflected in the team spirit internally, and externally in the trust our clients put in us to deliver an outstanding project. We seek to exceed their expectations in all that we do.
With a clear sense of purpose, we are guided by our values:
- We are team of pioneers bringing innovation, fresh thinking and new perspectives to our work.
- We work collaboratively, open and respectful of other opinions and ideas, and ready to call for help when we need.
- We are a team of experts, constantly learning, and committed to our own personal development.
- We are human, and we value relationships that are open and honest. We actively support each other to do our best work and thrive.
The Content and Research Expert will support our Business Psychologists and Wellbeing Experts with research and content creation including:
- Researching, designing and creating high quality E-learning wellbeing and resilience learning products
- Creating new content for our Wraw Digital Learning Platform in the form of worksheets, audios and videos
- Collaborating and creating content for new workshops
- Owning, managing and updating existing content of our Wellbeing and Resilience Sessions
- Researching and creating Thought Leadership articles
E-learning wellbeing and resilience learning products
- Research, design and develop e-learning content, using a variety of media, such as online modules, audio, video, simulations, and podcasts and update existing content where required
- Using appropriate software to create in house or working with external providers
Wraw Digital Learning Platform
- We are imminently launching a digital learning platform to support our Wraw (Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing) Psychometric.
- Incorporating creative and current instructional design thinking to create engaging learning activities and compelling course content in a variety of learning formats for the platform
Wellbeing and Resilience workshops
- Design overall course structures including learning outcomes, instructional design
- You will be comfortable and confident doing research, talking with leaders, making recommendations, designing a solution, communicating it to a variety of people, and tracking its success
- Creating and managing the design and development of individual modules or parts of a new course or flagship programme, working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts as needed
Existing content for Wellbeing and Resilience Sessions
- To own, manage and update existing content
- Brainstorm and suggest new content ideas and learnings to benefit our customers
To research and create Thought Leadership articles
- Writing content in the form of blogs, articles, white papers on recent Wellbeing and Resilience trends and themes
- Stay appraised of the latest trends in learning design and development and share knowledge with the team
Essentially, as a Business Psychologist, you will have proven experience in L&D research, instructional design and development. Experience with creating E-learning modules, utilising learning theory with effective use of different approaches.
You will have a good standard of IT skills with the ability to develop creative and engaging training materials in a variety of formats and media. You’ll be capable of driving a project through to completion, with the self-motivation and communication skills to engage with the right individuals to get tasks completed in a timely manner, and work to deadlines without compromising on quality and accuracy.
Furthermore you will have the passion and commitment to supporting own wellbeing and personal development and the Right to Work in the UK.
Ideally, the right candidate will have a background within the wellbeing sector and extensive digital content creation experience.
The good stuff
Benefits include 100% remote working, Wellbeing Allowance, LinkedIn Learning, access to the latest wellbeing training and resources and your birthday off
For any questions about this vacancy, please contact Recruitment@thewellbeingproject.co.uk in the first instance.
- Please send your CV and include your Covering Letter stating why you are interested in this position via the apply button at the top of this page.
- Following submission, applicants will be asked to anonymously complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form which will be held separately from the applications.
Closing date: 15 August 2022, 12noon
Interviews are expected to be held: 5th September 2022
Note: The Wellbeing Project reserve the right to close the advert early or extend the closing date depending on the number of suitable applications received.
The Wellbeing Project is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities and fairness of treatment in the workplace for all employees and job applicants. We strive to attract and retain a diverse, talented and motivated workforce to help us build an inclusive, open and respectful culture that our people and our clients can benefit from and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you have a disability or a need that requires reasonable adjustments to enable you to complete the application process at any stage, please do let us know via the contact details above.
Click on the link below for details on how to apply.