Founded in 2007, The Wellbeing Project is a global consultancy of highly skilled coaches, psychologists, trainers and facilitators delivering bespoke performance, wellbeing and resilience projects. We have a carefully selected group of over 25 professionals, each expert in their own area. Their strengths bring the best possible advice and support to the programmes we work on. Our global experience includes America, Europe, Middle East, Far East and Africa.
We seek to develop long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with all our clients. Our top priority in all that we do is customer satisfaction. We are very proud of our client list; we believe that it represents our ability, commitment and drive to thrill and exceed the expectations of all our clients.
If you are an experienced facilitator, are passionate about wellbeing and resilience and would like to join our talent pool of associates, we can offer you the ideal opportunity to be part of a team of professionals who care passionately about the work that we do.
As an associate facilitator you will deliver highly engaging and interactive sessions whether virtually or face-to-face, addressing the training needs and objectives within the project brief. Through your delivery, you will foster an environment of trust, understand the client context and deliver a memorable, meaningful and engaging learning experience.
What we are looking for
- Substantial experience in the field of wellbeing and resilience in the workplace
- Extensive training and facilitation experience, both face to face and virtually
- Professional qualifications relating to training, delivery and coaching, although this is not essential
- Coaching experience preferred
- A professional, sensitive, engaging and energising style in delivery, delivering workshops to a high standard
- Ability to bring expertise, knowledge and fresh thinking to the sessions delivered
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively with our core team to enable smooth handovers ahead of and following the end of a programme, for example, collecting and sharing of delegate feedback, identifying development opportunities
- Willing to travel, with full UK driving licence and use of own transport for business use with opportunities for global travel
- Good standard of IT skills to enable delivery of workshops seamlessly whether online or face to face
- Second language is desirable
How to apply
- Submit your personal details by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below
- On the next page, please highlight your speciality in the ‘Notes’ section (e.g. mindfulness practitioner)
- Finally please attach your CV and covering letter on the last page of the application process.
I'm interested in this position
To apply to become part of our associate facilitator team, follow the link.