Health Champion Training
Health Champion Training follows the Royal Society of Public Health syllabus for Understanding Health Improvement, Level 2.
With a dual focus on building delegates’ knowledge of the principles of health improvement and also understanding how to influence behaviour change, Health Champion Training is ideal for those who are looking to inspire and motivate others to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Inspire and support others to put their health and wellbeing back on track
- Recognise the true aspects and influences of health and wellbeing
- Help minimise health inequalities by supporting broad access to resources
- Build rapport and trust with others as a respected champion of health
- Provide support to help others overcome the challenges they may face in making behaviour changes
- Communicate and lead health campaigns that will potentially change lives
- Know how to manage confidentiality and comply with legislation around data protection
On passing the short examination at the end of the workshop, delegates will qualify as a RSPH certified Health Champion.