Resilience coaching provides targeted support to fast track personal and professional development.
Resilience Coaching Overview
Our highly skilled resilience coaches work with your employees to overcome challenges, and build the high performing behaviours and thinking styles that unlock the best results. Using positive psychology techniques, each resilience coaching programme will build the resilience skills of your employees so they can manage stress, protect their mental health and build confidence. Drawing on the results of an individual resilience psychometric report, our resilience coaching programmes will truly drive the way forward.
Typical Coaching Outcomes
- Gain insight into current strengths and areas of development
- Set meaningful goals
- Identify barriers and limiting beliefs
- Understand and overcome drains on energy
- Build confidence and motivation
- Access further support and development
- Develop a road map to move forward
How can we help?
To ask a question or to find out more about our programmes get in touch.
Kickstart the coaching process
Wraw kickstarts the coaching process. It is easy to find the “hotspots” and from there choose the right strategies for the client.