Managing Mental Wellbeing
Give managers and leaders the confidence and skill to build a supportive culture for mental wellbeing.
Managing Mental Wellbeing is designed to support managers to lead and enable greater mental wellbeing in their team. As well as building awareness of what we mean by mental wellbeing, it will help managers understand the protective and risk factors behind mental wellbeing and consider how they can respond professionally and supportively.
We start by developing a greater understanding of mental health, and go on to explore mental health scenarios to put this learning into action. Managers will leave empowered to role model best practice, confidently lead positive conversations about mental health and create a supportive climate.
- Deepen your understanding of mental health
- Understand some common mental health conditions
- Learn about the risk factors that undermine mental wellbeing
- Build awareness of protective factors that support mental wellbeing
- Identify proactive steps to support your own wellbeing
- Understand the link between pressure and performance
- Foster best practice wellbeing conversations
- Establish a team charter to support mental wellbeing
Managing Mental Wellbeing is fully tailorable to meet the specific needs of your organisation.