Build your career in a fast growing field, and help us put wellbeing at the heart of how the world does business.
The Wellbeing Project is a leading global wellbeing consultancy. We work with organisations both in the UK and around the world to develop high performing cultures where working people can be at their most energised, purposeful and creative best.
A highly committed team, we work together to deliver an exciting range of wellbeing and resilience programmes. Our clients value our personal approach, and we seek to exceed their expectations in everything that we do.
A culture of healthy high performance
We are first and foremost people focused, and we aim to create an environment where everyone can excel in an exciting and growing field. We actively work to maintain a strong sense of team guided by our values:
- We are a team of pioneers bringing fresh thinking and new perspectives to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- We work collaboratively, and are open and respectful of other’s opinions and ideas.
- We are a team of experts, constantly learning, and committed to our own personal development.
- We are human, and we value relationships that are open and honest. We actively support each other to do our best work and thrive.
The good stuff
We are committed to putting the wellbeing of our people at the heart of our success. Here are just some of the benefits of being part of the team:
- 100% remote working
- Wellbeing allowance
- LinkedIn Learning
- Birthday off
- Midyear and end of year celebrations
- In-house Mental Health First Aiders
Current vacancies are shared on this page.
Keep in the loop with the latest news and insights from our expert team of wellbeing specialists.