The Wellbeing Plan
Through our suite of targeted resilience and wellbeing services, our clients are able to quickly and easily access all the support they need to secure employee buy-in, foster greater engagement and ultimately deliver a higher level of wellbeing and resilience within their organisation.
How does it work?
Depending on what is already in place within an organisation, clients can select the appropriate support, training, products and services to complement existing initiatives and resources.
What are the benefits of an Annual Wellbeing Plan?
We can support you as much or as little as you need us to, but with a 12 month commitment to a wellbeing strategy, organisations will qualify for preferential rates that add value and best practice to a wellbeing project they can be proud of.
Some of the areas you might choose to benefit from are:
- A Wellbeing Audit – to identify strengths and development areas
- Annual wellbeing consultancy – to identify objectives, success criteria and measurement of results and ROI
- A selection of online assessments, workshops, training, coaching sessions, webinars, toolkits or podcasts
- Our support in internal meetings – to provide expertise and insight
- Our engagement with Occupational Health, L&E, HR and Health & Safety, to foster cross-functional collaboration
- Support with project comms and marketing, to secure buy-in and engagement
- Project management to ensure the smooth planning and roll-out of your initiatives
- Co-entry into industry wellbeing awards, to encourage recognition and awareness
- Accept invitations to attend wellbeing conferences with The Wellbeing Project with access to best practice and knowledge-share
The Annual Wellbeing Plan is an ideal way to identify, plan and manage resources for your wellbeing strategy and to secure a highly effective project for the year ahead.