Mental Health First Aider Training
Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) offer valuable first aid to people suffering from mental distress in the workplace and in the community.
Talk to one of our friendly team about our Mental Health First Aider training.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in mental health in the workplace.
Our programmes are available both online and in person across the UK.
Our Mental Health First Aider training is fully accredited by MHFA England.
Mental Health First Aiders play a vital role in supporting the mental wellbeing of an organisation. They build awareness around mental health and offer valuable support when a colleague is struggling.
Our MHFA accredited course is delivered by experts in workplace mental health. Delegates will learn how to:
- Reduce stigma and discrimination around mental health
- Offer support to prevent mental health problems from getting worse
- Provide comfort to colleagues who may be experiencing poor mental health
- Offer support to preserve life where an individual may be of danger to themselves or others
- Promote recovery and maintenance of good mental health
- Build a mentally healthy workplace
Mental health experts
Our instructors are experts in mental health, accredited by MHFA England to deliver MHFA training.
To talk through your requirements with one of our friendly team, get in touch.