High performing teams are critical to business success. But faced with the day-to-day pressures of working life, team resilience can slip and performance can suffer. The Resilient Teams programme empowers teams to take control, and build a commitment to healthy high performance.
High performing teams are critical to business success. In this interactive group programme we explore impactful ways to maintain team effectiveness. We will learn from individual strengths and identify areas of development as we build a commitment to building and maintaining a team culture of healthy high performance.
The Resilient Teams programme is further enhanced with a team resilience psychometric report from Wraw.
- Proactively monitor team pressure
- Address the early warning signs of strain within the team
- Maintain physical energy levels to fuel team effectiveness
- Find your future focus and team purpose
- Leverage team strengths to address future challenges
- Access creative, open-minded, positive thinking
- Foster strong relationships across the organisation
- Build a team charter to proactively support healthy high performance