Mental Health First Aider Network Sessions
Mental Health First Aiders play a pivotal role in creating a supportive mental wellbeing culture. But the role can be time-consuming and emotionally demanding and, to avoid undue strain, they need support.
MHFA Network Sessions give Mental Health First Aiders the opportunity to share challenges and build confidence in their role in a safe and supportive environment. We explore real-life experiences and look at how to bring key tools and techniques into action. It is a chance to reflect, share and learn together. Your Mental Health First Aiders will leave feeling more confident, engaged and ready to continue leading a culture of wellbeing in your organisation.
- Identify trends within the organisation
- Recognise positive impact made on both individuals and the organisation
- Share challenges and offer guidance
- Identify barriers to people accessing help
- Explore how internal and external resources are being signposted
- Address questions and concerns about applying the MHFA action plan
- Build confidence in holding supportive coaching conversations
- Brainstorm tips and ‘best practice’ for ongoing self-care
- Identify development opportunities and next steps
- Signpost additional support and resources available