Robust data is at the heart of every successful wellbeing plan. Our unique psychometric assessment (Wraw) measures the mindset and behaviours that support your team’s wellbeing and their performance.
Get in touch
To find out more, get in touch.
At The Wellbeing Project, we understand that measuring employee resilience is the first step to improving it. Our unique assessment provides comprehensive insight into psychological, physical and social resilience. Equipped with this knowledge, we can work with you to develop targeted interventions to support your team’s long-term success.
Our workplace resilience and wellbeing assessment is built upon a scientifically validated, evidence-based model. Developed by our team of business psychologists, The 5 Pillars of Resilience measures 3 key dimensions: physical, psychological and social. It gives a holistic understanding of key strengths and areas for improvement.
Completing the assessment is a quick and easy process. It takes just 15 minutes to answer a series of questions online. Our assessment tool compares individual results against a global norm group to generate a range of reports. Rich in data, they give a comprehensive analysis of resilience throughout an organisation.
- Snapshot: Top line insight into an individual’s current levels of resilience
- Individual: A detailed profile of an individual’s resilience
- Team: A comprehensive overview of a team’s resilience
- Leader: Feedback on how a leader supports team wellbeing
- Organisation: A strategic overview of wellbeing throughout an organisation
At The Wellbeing Project, we take confidentiality seriously. All team reports are anonymised to protect the privacy of individuals, while individual reports are confidential. The Wraw assessment tool adheres to strict data protection policies and regulations to ensure that your team’s data is secure.
Your people can trust that their results are private and confidential, allowing them to feel safe and supported as they take steps towards improving their resilience.
The Wraw psychometric supports a range of wellbeing solutions to strengthen individual, team, leader and organisational resilience:
- Consulting: data driven wellbeing strategy development
- Workshops: practical tools and models to build resilience
- Coaching: targeted development interventions both 1:1 and with teams
Get in touch
Contact us to learn more about our employee resilience assessment and take the first step towards creating a happier, more productive workplace.