Wraw is a psychometric tool and survey that provides a robust measure of resilience for individuals, teams and organisations and offers insights into the impact on wellbeing in the workplace.
The Wraw Academy enables organisations and independent practitioners to gain accreditation to deliver resilience and wellbeing training and coaching interventions using Wraw. Following the initial accreditation, Wraw Master Practitioners will be able to conduct one-to-one feedback sessions, facilitate targeted work with teams and leaders and extend their capability to offer wellbeing consultancy to the whole organisation.
Take the first step now and sign up for the 4-day Wraw Master Practitioner Accreditation Programme.
Virtual Classroom Wraw Master Practitioner 4-day Accreditation: 20 – 23 October 2020 | 26 – 29 January 2021 | 20 – 23 April 2021 | 15- 18 June 2021 | 13 – 16 July 2021 – £2,655 + VAT
- Identify a clear case for workplace wellbeing
- Use a gold standard framework to support an organisation’s wellbeing strategy
- Apply highly effective Wraw tools and techniques in individual and group coaching sessions
- Provide practical solutions to build better futures for working people
- Confidently deliver Wraw accredited training interventions for resilient people, teams and managers
- Access Wraw training materials, slides, facilitator notes, toolkits and webinars
- Call upon a dedicated mentor for support and guidance
- Deliver learning solutions that result in real business impact
To reserve your place, please use our online booking form.
Alternatively, you can use the button above to book and pay your £295 deposit online now*.
Total course cost £2,655 + VAT, a deposit of £295 is payable, rendering remaining balance due of £2,360 + VAT due 6 weeks prior to workshop.