Pressure is an inevitable part of working life. Too much pressure can lead to stress and burnout. Managers have an essential role to play in managing pressure and maintaining optimum team performance.
In this workshop we explore proven strategies and evidence-based models to master this critical skill.
Your managers will leave equipped the knowledge to skilfully manage team pressure and maintain optimum performance.
- Understand how team performance is affected by pressure and stress.
- Identify demands that may be driving stress in your team.
- Develop strategies to manage unhealthy pressure.
- Provide support to enable healthy performance and prevent burnout.
- Establish healthy boundaries that enable your team to perform at their best, even under pressure.
DURATION: 90 minutes
GROUP SIZE: Up to 16 managers
DELIVERY FORMAT: In-person / Virtual classroom
WHO IS IT FOR?: Our manager training is available in-house exclusively for organisations. It is ideal for new managers, supervisors and more experienced managers.
To speak to one of our specialist team about manager training for your organisation, get in touch.
The leadership programme has exceeded all our expectations. It fulfilled the brief perfectly meeting all of our key objectives.