The wellbeing of a team is key to their success. If team members struggle, engagement and performance suffer.
Effective managers have the confidence to talk to their team about their wellbeing. They know how to spot the signs of stress and burnout, and they don’t shy away from addressing it.
‘Wellbeing Conversations’ will give your managers the tools and skills they need to master the art of effective wellbeing conversations.
- Know how to initiate supportive wellbeing conversations with your team.
- Deepen understanding of the importance of healthy boundaries.
- Manage reactions and responses to maintain healthy boundaries.
- Recognise the unhelpful roles that managers can unconsciously adopt, and learn to avoid them.
- Master the art of effective signposting.
DURATION: 3 hours
GROUP SIZE: Up to 16 managers
DELIVERY FORMAT: In-person / Virtual classroom
WHO IS IT FOR?: Our manager training is available in-house exclusively for organisations. It is ideal for new managers, supervisors and more experienced managers.
To speak to one of our specialist team about manager training for your organisation, get in touch.
The feedback from our managers has been exceptional. The Wellbeing Project go beyond talking about mental health, to ensuring that everyone leaves with advice and tips, and clear real-life examples they can put into practice.